We guarantee the stable quality of our MOP from production to delivery

Learn more

Areas of application

Approximately 95% of MOP produced is applied as fertilizer to the soil to increase its fertility. The other 5% is used in industrial markets. Our MOP can be used in a variety of areas; the main ones are presented below.